Marvel at the sights, sounds and smells of Andalucia and Morocco on this 20-day cultural adventure. Feast on a variety of region-specific tapas, explore historic hilltop cities and bask in the laidback and friendly atmosphere, passing through Seville, Ronda and Granada. Admire the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, go behind the scenes of a film makers heaven in Ait Benhaddou, discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and stroll through the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Journey into Andalucia and Morocco’s heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand these exciting countries and passionate locals.
- Visit the spectacular mountain-top village of Zahara de la Sierra and enjoy an olive oil tasting at a local family-run mill.
- Granada is a city like no other. Explore the outstanding Alhambra Palace, wander through the mythic Moorish quarter and feast on the city's world-renowned cuisine – all with the benefit of local knowledge.
- Visit the grand Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, one of the most impressive temples in Morocco, before exploring the sights of the country's first imperial city of Meknes.
- Stay in a traditional Berber homestay to understand the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time.
- Discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and spend the night camping under North African stars.