Sailing by gulet yacht is simply a perfect way to visit the Greek islands. No carrying luggage, no ferries, and no need to keep track of time means that there is so much MORE to experience in the Dodecanese, and the islands’ authenticity, stunning natural landscapes, and unaffected character lends absolutely everything to their charm.
While island hopping by gulet yacht, you can anchor in some of the most secluded spots letting you really get the feel for the places that most visitors leave at sunset.
On a gulet yacht you don’t have to leave. We give you a boutique version of Island hopping, discovering historical sites, tiny harbour villages, untouched beaches and bays, and a choice of great activities while making yourself at home in the spacious comfort of your private cabin. On board you enjoy the relaxed company of your fellow guests, large lounge areas and deck, an attentive and professional crew, and magical feast after feast on board each day for breakfast and lunch or dinner.
Greek Island harbour fees are included.
• Optional touring where entrance fees are required or the service of a guide
and /or van are needed are extra.
• Includes arrival transfer from Bodrum airport on arrival day. Departure transfer
to the airport or other incurs additional charges.
• Includes beer, wine and soft drinks. Nominal charges for other drinks on
board will be incurred.
• On a 7 day cruise embarkation is on Saturdays, and disembarkation the
• Route applies according to weather changes at the discretion of the captain.
Ships are named on departures ONE month prior to departure dates