Get to the heart of Turkish culture and history on this 15-day Intrepid Premium adventure. Discover stunning islands and a sunken city on a locally-guided boat cruise, get hands on in a Turkish cooking class using home-grown ingredients and join a local woman in her home for a specially prepared feast. Enjoy guided tours of Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Antalya and more, and marvel at diverse landscapes, from the fairy chimneys of Cappadocia to the glittering Mediterranean Coast. Fall in love with the mystery, the legacy and the beauty of Turkey on this two-week odyssey.
- Join an experienced local leader as you stroll the ancient streets of Ephesus, uncover the secrets of Sagalassos, explore the legendary ruins of Troy and discover Istanbul’s Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and the Million.
- Enjoy a cruise around the hidden coves and islets of Turkey’s southern coast during an Exclusive Experience guided by a local couple who have been navigating the waters for years.
- Feast your eyes on the best of Turkey's otherworldly sights, from the Cotton Castle of Pamukkale to the psychedelic rockscapes of Cappadocia.
- Step into a fairy tale during your Feature Stay at Cappadocia’s enchanting Splendid Cave Hotel, where you’ll enjoy elegantly decorated rooms carved from stone and priceless views of the ethereal landscape.
- Get to know the real Turkey during Exclusive Experiences, including a cooking class with a celebrated chef in Selcuk, visit to an empowering carpet weaving cooperative, and traditional dinner at a local's home in Cappadocia.