Join this family adventure through Turkey and witness some of the most incredible archaeological and natural sights in the world. Spend 10 days exploring small towns, large cities and rugged terrain. Begin in the bustle of Istanbul, bike though towns carved into soft volcanic rock in Goreme and walk in a pool built for Cleopatra in Pamukkale on this journey through Turkey’s diverse landscape.
- The spectacular and surreal landscape of Cappadocia cannot be exaggerated, and young and old alike will be enchanted by the rock formations, coloured valleys and houses carved into cliffs
- Get your hands dirty in a cooking class with a local family in Goreme
- See the impossibly blue natural hot springs of Pamukkale, formed in terrace shaped by high calcium bicarbonate and used as a spa since the 200 BC
- The kids will be facinated learning how to marble using traditional materials such as earth dyes, horse hair and rose branch brushes in Istanbul
- Create family memories watching the sunset over the ocean from the ancient amphitheatre in Kas
- Cruise between islands and islets and marvel at submerged ruins on a relaxing boat trip around Kekova