Lace up your hiking boots, pack your sense of adventure and prepare to gain an adrenaline-pumping perspective of New Zealand. This is a trip for people who know their limits – then wave goodbye to them as they bungy jump head-first into the Waikato River, it’s for people who want to admire New Zealand’s unbeatable scenery – then swing into it on Taupo’s ‘Cliffhanger’, and it’s for people who can’t just witness cascading rapids – they have to jet-boat through them at a speed that exceeds their heartbeat. If you want to reach mountain bike trails by helicopter, check out Maori cliff carvings by kayak and feel the need to take control of your own adventure (by handing it over to an elastic cord) – then this trip was designed with you in mind.
- This trip is for those who want their breath to be taken away by more than the jaw-dropping views: heli-bike, jet-boat and bungee-jump your way through New Zealand’s North and South Island.
- Abel Tasman National Park was crafted by mother nature for the adventurous at heart, capture its pristine beauty by kayak, or hike one of the many famous trails.
- Hold on tight for a wild ride along the Whanganui River on a jet-boat experience that feels like a rollercoaster on water. Then swap the boat for a bike and cruise through nature on two-wheels.
- Hike into the depths of a fairytale-like forest and reward your efforts with a pancake lunch, cooked on the world’s eternal barbecue at Natural Flames.
- Take the reins and choose your own adventure in the North Island’s outdoor sport capital – Taupo.
- From hiking trails to biking tracks – the options are endless, and the choice is yours.