Get active in one of the world’s most outdoor-oriented destinations – mighty New Zealand. This nine-day southbound adventure has all of the ingredients for an energetic escape – jet boating down the Whanganui River, hiking to Taranaki Falls, and so many optional thrill-seeking adventures to choose from – helibiking, bungy jumping, kayaking and more! You’ll stay in secluded areas at unique lodgings to get up close and personal with nature, and spend time chilling out in so many idyllic surrounds. From the scenic views of the Marlborough Sounds to the hustle and bustle of Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, uncover the wild side of New Zealand.
- You have the power to choose your own adrenaline rush with numerous optional activities during your active adventure. Bungy jumping? Mountain hikes? Helibiking? New Zealand’s got you covered.
- Lap up the thrills and spills of a jet boating adventure through the winding Whanganui River. Both that and the cycle back to your lodge will have you and your small group in a spin.
- Choose to kayak through the stunning Abel Tasman National Park, or opt to sit back and relax on one of the scenic sea shuttles to take you into its pristine and lush surrounds.
- Discover the strangely satisfying phenomenon of Natural Flames – gas flames that naturally spring from the earth – a truly unique experience in the depths of Murchison’s forests.
- Admire the dramatic landscapes and stunning lakes and sounds as you traverse New Zealand’s countryside – it’s not just the thrill-seeking activities that will get your heart pumping!