Take a Central American history lesson, eat some delicious food and rock a killer tan on your 30-day epic adventure through Mexico, Belize and Guatemala. Taste some tacos on a street food experience in Mexico City, pick up traditional handicrafts in Oaxaca, Chiapas and Merida, check out the yellow city of Izamal on a guided tour, delve into island life and the pristine underwater worlds in Belize, sleep on the shores of Guatemala’s Lake Atitlan in a plush glamping tent and stroll the cobbled lanes of colonial Antigua. These three colourful countries are the right amount culture, beach and spice, with some surprising extras thrown in.
- You've never seen true colour until you've been to a Mexican market. Practice your bargaining skills, snap some photos and pick up traditional handicrafts in Oaxaca, Chiapas and Merida.
- Escape the Mexican heat in the culturally-rich highlands of Chiapas. San Cristobal de las Casas has an old-world town vibe, surrounded by ancient tribal villages.
- Head deep into the jungle and experience the lush wilderness and cultural significance of Palenque and Lacanja – a real Indiana Jones moment.
- Take an optional tour to the historic site of Chichen Itza to understand why these ancient Maya ruins are one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
- Extended time in Caye Caulker and Antigua offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy laidback island vibes as well as buzzing colonial city life.
- There's nothing quite like eating with a local family to really experience a place. At dinner you'll be experiencing traditional Guatemalan hospitality while improving your Spanish with the locals.