Say hola to an essential highlights tour of Central Mexico – more than just tacos and tequila – taking you into the heart and soul of this spicy land. Explore ruins at Teotihuacan and Tzintzuntzan, discover life in San Miguel de Allende as you travel the countryside, taste traditional sweets in Morelia and visit cathedrals and historical sizes of various colours, shapes and histories. Whether you’re hanging out in a quirky bar in Puebla, exploring the ancient ruins of Mitla or discovering the vibrant art scene of Oaxaca, you’re guaranteed to get a taste of Mexico’s magic at every turn.
- Stand at the foot of the mammoth Pyramid of the Sun at the archaeological site, Teotihuacan – it’s a sight to behold!
- Explore the busy streets of Mexico City on a walking tour of the city, passing through the main Zocalo as well as other sights in its historic centre.
- Spend time exploring the World Heritage-listed cities of Morelia and San Miguel de Allende – places full of colour, culture and cobblestones.
- Take a boat to the island of Janitzio, famous for its friendly fisherman, tightly packed buildings, and towering figure of Mexican hero Jose Maria Morelos at its centre.
- Get crafty with a Mexican Metal Embossing Workshop, meet the artisans who create these masterpieces and try it out for yourself, who knows? Maybe you’ll discover a new talent!
- Quench your thirst with a glass of Pasita in Puebla’s famous ‘La Pasita’ bar. Knock back this sweet liquor with your travel companions on an included visit – it’s your guides shout!