When it comes to vibrant culture and varied cuisine, there’s nowhere quite like Mexico. Get a taste of the country’s best on an eight-day Premium adventure through Mexico City, Puebla and Oaxaca. Join expert guides to uncover the ancient secrets of Teotihuacan, Cholula, and the Mitla ruins. Take your taste buds on a trip, from the beckoning street food stalls of the capital to a home cooked Zapotecan lunch and a creative dining experience in Oaxaca. Your local leader will show you the heart of a country that is sure to leave you captivated.
- Mexican food doesn’t get much better than this – sample a tempting array of local dishes during your welcome dinner, and dine at an award-winning restaurant in Oaxaca. This Exclusive Experience is sure to hit the spot.
- Converted from a 19th-century colonial mansion, your Feature Stay in Oaxaca offers a perfect blend of traditional charm and modern amenities, just a stone’s throw away from the city’s main sights.
- Learn of the ancient Zapotec and Aztec histories with visits to the ruins of Teotihuacan and Mitla and the Cholula archaeological site, joined by specialist guides to further enhance your visit.
- Discover traditional craft industries with enlightening Exclusive Experiences. Learn about Zapotec woven fabrics, textile making, mezcal distilling and beeswax candle-making, and visit a family-run obsidian workshop.
- Explore the Mexico City of past and present on a city tour with your leader, from the buzzing Zocalo Plaza to the Gothic National Cathedral and the sprawling National Palace.