See natural wonders in South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana on a 12-day small group adventure that packs plenty of National Parks into a short amount of time. Uncover the beauty of Badlands National Park, before you travel to Mount Rushmore, spot buffalo in Custer State Park and continue to Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. With two nights at Yellowstone National Park, you’ll have time to spot wildlife and watch Old Faithful spray water into the air. Then travel from Bozeman to Missoula via mountains, rivers, glaciers, and lakes. Learn about the customs and histories of the Blackfeet Native American culture and explore Glacier National Park on a guided hike and a scenic river rafting trip. With easy to moderate hikes, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this nature-focussed adventure is big on beauty.
- Join an expert naturalist on a wolf tracking expedition at Yellowstone National Park.
- Spend a full day with a member of the Blackfeet tribe learning about Native American history in First Peoples Buffalo Jump State Park, hiking in Giant Springs State Park and exploring the land and culture.
- Jump in a jeep to safari with an expert guide and see buffalo up close, along with pronghorns and elk, in Custer State Park.
- Visit Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and join your Crow Nation Guide to learn about the history of the area.
- Raft down the Flathead River in Glacier National Park – a wilderness area in Montana’s Rocky Mountains – and soak up the views from a different perspective.
- Marvel at Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial where a walk will take you up close to this famous mountain sculptures.
- Hike Yellowstone National Park where grizzly bears, wolves and herds of buffalo and elk roam free.
- Follow in the path of Lewis and Clark exploring the “Gates of the Mountains” on a river cruise along the Missouri River
- Spend a full day on a locally guided hike through the incredible Glacier National Park, where you’ll stand at the foot of waterfalls, walk under the canopy of ancient forests, and enjoy a homemade lunch in the wilderness.