See natural wonders in South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana on a 12-day small group adventure that packs plenty of National Parks into a short space of time. Uncover the beauty of Badlands National Park, before you travel to Mount Rushmore, spot buffalo in Custer State Park and continue to Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. With two nights at Yellowstone National Park, you’ll have time to spot wildlife and watch Old Faithful spray water into the air. Then travel from Bozeman to Missoula via mountains, rivers, glaciers, and lakes. Learn about the customs and histories of the Blackfeet Native American culture and explore Glacier National Park on a vintage bus tour and a scenic river float trip. With easy to moderate walks, comfortable accommodation, and a knowledgeable leader, this nature-focussed adventure is big on beauty.
- Enjoy the changing landscape of Badlands National Park as you explore the backcountry on one of the park’s best hikes.
- Visit Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument and join your Crow Nation Guide to learn about the history of the area
- Jump in a jeep with an expert guide to see buffalo up close and personal in Custer State Park along with pronghorns and elk.
- Marvel at Mount Rushmore where a hike will take you up close to this famous mountain sculpture.
- Hike Yellowstone National Park where grizzly bears, wolves and herds of buffalo and elk roam free.
- Enjoy a backcountry hike where you will learn about the tribal customs and histories of the Blackfeet Native American culture with a local Blackfeet guide
- Follow in the path of Lewis and Clark exploring the “Gates of the Mountains” on a river cruise along the Missouri River
- Sit back and take in the views from a vintage open-top bus in Glacier National Park where you’ll find wildflowers, rushing rivers, and mountains reflected in crystal clear lakes.
- Take a scenic float on the serene middle fork of the Flathead River along Glacier's southern border.