Discover the Grand Canyon in all its glory on a 6-day walking adventure brimming with epic views and unforgettable moments. From the glitzy and glaring Las Vegas, jump into Arizona and get acquainted with one of the wonders of the natural world. Explore the trails of the little-visited but massively beautiful North Rim accompanied by the wild animals that call this place home, then head down to the South Rim for big views and big stories. With two local leaders by your side, you’ll unearth millions of years of history.
- Explore the lesser visited but hugely beautiful North Rim of Arizona’s Grand Canyon, tackling the North Kaibab Trail and taking in cinematic views at the Coconino Overlook.
- Cross the historic Old Navajo bridge and head to the popular South Rim of the canyon where you’ll undertake the spectacular Grandview Trail and Hermit Trail.
- With two local leaders along for the ride, you’ll gain unmatched knowledge of the landscape and its history, plus have the chance to split up into two groups for hikes if your interests differ.
- You won’t just be joined by local leaders and fellow travellers on this adventure – prepare to share your hiking trail with all manner of wild animals, including condors, deer and buffalos.
- With all meals included along the way, you’ll spend less time worrying about where to get your next meal from and more time relishing in magnificent views.