Calling all adventure seekers – a land of yawning canyons, inspiring trails and rushing rivers awaits. Over five days, explore the most thrilling bits of Utah and Arizona on foot as you venture into Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon’s North Rim. With two leaders by your side, you’ll not only learn about the landscapes you traverse, but also be let in on local secrets, including lesser-known known hiking trails and hidden viewpoints. The Southwest doesn’t get better than this.
- Lace up your boots and discover the unique landscapes of Zion National Park in Utah and the dramatic formations of Arizona’s Grand Canyon.
- Zion National Park is a playground of natural wonders – explore highlights and hidden gems including Scout Lookout, Emerald Pools and the iconic Virgin River Narrows hike.
- The lesser-known treasures of the Grand Canyon’s North Rim await – with only 10% of the visitation the South Rim receives, you’ll enjoy big views without the big crowds.
- It’s important to be energised for your adventures – that’s why a lot of meals are included on this adventure. Sunset dinner at a viewpoint overlooking the Grand Canyon is one meal you won’t forget!
- With two experienced leaders to guide the way, you’ll have access to little-visited trails, as well as the option to split into two groups based on interests or difficulty.