The classic USA road trip with all of the hassle taken out – jump on board a five-day whip around from LA to Vegas, covering all the hotspots with local knowledge to guide you. This Lonely Planet Experience will give you a taste of all the things that make the Wild West such an epic place to visit. Stroll among the bizarre flora of Joshua Tree National Park, gaze over the edge of the Grand Canyon and people-watch on the sandy boardwalks of Santa Monica. If you want to hit the road and leave the rest of the world in your dust but are a little tight on time, this LA to Vegas adventure is just the ticket.
- Explore the multiple sides of LA and the people that live in this diverse megacity – Hollywood wannabes to Beverly Hills ballers, and all crazy characters in between.
- Hike through beautiful Joshua Tree National Park among desert cactus gardens and unusual rock formations, before hitting the road on Route 66.
- The Grand Canyon National Park takes time to really discover – you'll spend two nights in the park, unlike on most trips, so there's a full day to explore properly and see the mighty canyon up close.
- Fly like an eagle and treat yourself to a scenic helicopter flight over the winding gorges of the Grand Canyon – an experience you’ll never forget.
- Lose yourself among the bright desert lights of Las Vegas and the Strip, and remember, what happens in Vegas...