Pass through California, Arizona and Nevada on this sight-seeing road trip from Los Angeles to San Francisco. Hike through the spooky but beautiful Joshua Tree National Park, stare in wonder at the Grand Canyon, take in the glitz and neon lights of Vegas and keep your eyes peeled for wildlife in Yosemite National Park. This adventure covers all the best bits of these three great states.
- Hike through spooky yet beautiful Joshua Tree National Park. We put it down to the park's desert cactus gardens, lush oases and strange rock formations.
- It’s big, it’s beautiful, it’s the Grand Canyon! See it up close on a hike with your leader or take an optional helicopter flight overhead.
- Lose yourself in the neon lights of Las Vegas. Maybe have a crack at blackjack, mosey the gaudy and glitzy Strip, catch a show or just soak up the craziness that is Sin City.
- Granite cliffs, redwood forests, star-studded night skies, Instagram-smashing waterfalls… Yosemite National Park feels like utopia.
- Camp in the great outdoors on this epic American road trip. This is a great trip for first-time campers, as the equipment is easy to assemble and there are always leaders on hand to help out.
- Death Valley gets a bad rap, conjuring up images of a flat and barren wasteland and, y’know, death. Be surprised by the park's ethereal landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and, in the spring, fields of wildflowers.
- End your adventure in the eclectic, multicultural City by the Bay. See the sights (the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Fisherman's Wharf to name a few), sample the great food scene or get amongst the museums and fantastic cultural offerings of San Francisco.