One week in the south of the USA could never possibly cover all that it has to offer, could it? This adventure ensures that you get a well-rounded experience of new and old America, all wrapped into one. Take in some old-school charm as well as time to party on the beach and swim in the pristine Gulf of Mexico. There are more theme parks than you can poke a stick at, alongside Antebellum architecture and down-home cuisine. Whether you are a child at heart or an old soul, we’ve got you covered on this exciting southern tour.
- Explore New Orleans’ distinct old-school jazz vibes, delicious food and French-inspired architecture to begin your Deep South experience.
- Release your inner child at one of Orlando’s range of theme parks, from the thrills of Universal Studios to the comforting throwback to your favourite cartoons at Walt Disney World.
- Have your own version of a spring break in Panama City Beach, one of the most popular destinations among the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Discover the history and tradition of the oldest city in Georgia: Savannah. Ghost tours, wholesome home-style cuisine and recreating movie moments are all possible.
- You won’t rush any of your destinations and – if time is on your side – there is the possibility to combine this trip with others to create the ultimate southern USA road trip.