This all-encompassing journey takes you to America’s best sights. Beginning in San Francisco and ending across the river from New York, spend time at the country’s most magnificent national parks, walking among giant sequoia trees at Yosemite and marvelling at the vastness of the Grand Canyon. Travel to the Lone Star State to Remember the Alamo in San Antonio and delve into Santa Fe’s quirky art scene. Be overwhelmed by the neon lights of Vegas and southern hospitality in New Orleans. And get amongst the music in Nashville and Memphis. This action-packed adventure plays out like a greatest-hits mixtape of classic Americana. What makes this one of the best countries in the world? Come and see for yourself.
- The flexibility of this trip allows you to do what you want, when you want, without the restrictions of an overly packed itinerary
- Enjoy a full day to explore Washington DC. There's lots to see and do in the US capital, and most of it is free. Visit the White House, Capitol Hill and the National Mall, and feel small next to the statue of Abraham Lincoln
- The cities of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are notorious for their rich music and nightlife scenes. See live performances of blues, jazz, country and rock in celebrated musical venues
- Towering granite cliffs, cascading waterfalls, redwood forests and epic night skies - Yosemite National Park feels like utopia. While other tour groups breeze through in a day, you'll spend two nights in the park, allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring
- For many, Death Valley conjures up images of a flat and barren wasteland. Be surprised by the park's ethereal landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and, in the spring, fields of wildflowers
- The iconic sandstone formations of Monument Valley have played backdrop to many a cowboy western. Learn about Navajo culture and history during a jeep tour of the park, before spending a unique night in a traditional hogan hut