California’s Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe regions are a mecca for lovers of the great outdoors. Come and discover mountains entwined with biking trails, walking tracks coursing through forests and a crystal-clear lake that’s asking to be explored. Whether you’re on two feet, two wheels or in a kayak, this 5-day adventure will reveal the most magnificent sights of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding landscapes. With a local leader to show you what they love about this part of the world, it won’t be long until Sierra Nevada has you under its spell.
- Combining the best cycling, hiking and kayaking experiences that the Sierra Nevada’s has to offer, this adventure is sure to get your heart pumping (and that’s just from the views!).
- Navigate the beautiful crystal-clear waters of Lake Tahoe in a transparent kayak, paddling past the famous formations of Cave Rock, grandiose lakefront estates and coves shimmering with pyrite.
- Jump on a mountain bike to traverse Tahoe’s most spectacular trails, climbing through forests, past peaceful lakes and taking in showstopping views at every turn.
- Pay a visit to Truckee, a little town with a big history, and explore the old train tunnels of the Donner Pass as your leader shares the story of the region.
- Hike a magnificent trail through the El Dorado National Forest, taking in unbeatable views of Lake Tahoe, Fallen Leaf Lake and the Carson Range.