Capture the magic of the Grand Canyon on a guided 5-day walking adventure through its highlights and hidden pockets. Kick things off with a hike along the popular South Rim, soaking in spectacular views of the Canyon and Colorado River, then continue to the lesser-visited and awe-inspiring North Rim. Let your local guides show you hidden trails, secret look out points and unusual wildlife, and spend your evenings in a scenic campsite beneath a sky full of stars. Between unbelievably beautiful walking trails to views to take your breath away, you’re sure to have a grand old time.
- Discover the lesser-explored but equally beautiful North Rim of the Grand Canyon. With just 10% of the visitors of its southern counterpart, you’ll often feel like you have the whole place to yourself.
- You’ll also get to see what all the fuss is about and kick the trip off with a hike around the stunning South Rim, taking in epic views of the canyon and Colorado River as you go.
- Hike with expert guides who will bring the landscape to life, share stories about the region’s history and culture, and help spot fascinating animals and plant life.
- At the end of each day of walking, you’ll rest your head at your spectacular campsite, totally immersed in the wild surroundings and a world-class spot for stargazing.
- Take in views that will stop you in your tracks, from a picnic lunch overlooking the depths of the canyon to a barely-known outcrop offering unbeatable panoramic views.