A region of astounding natural beauty and great spiritual significance, Western Australia’s Kimberley region is Australia untamed. And while the roads here can be rough and distances between attractions far, that doesn’t mean you need to put aside weeks to travel here. This 5-day inland adventure takes in several of the Kimberley’s highlight attractions, plus a whole host of lesser-known favourites. Weave through the boulders and chasms of the Bungle Bungles, spot crocodiles on a wildlife cruise through Geikie Gorge, encounter Dreamtime stories in the Mimbi Caves and learn the legend of Jandamarra on a tour of Tunnel Creek.
- Marvel at striped 'beehives' in the Bungle Bungle
- Take a barefoot stroll along Broome Beach
- Go underground at Tunnel Creek
- Cool off in a waterhole at Cathedral Gorge
- Experience wild beauty in north-west Australia
- Spot a flurry of birdlife in Geikie Gorge