This epic 21-day adventure takes you across the depths of the Drake Passage to the awe-inspiring Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands. Celebrate Christmas and the new year on the Great White Continent, retracing the path forged by Ernest Shackleton. Explore areas known for their plentiful wildlife with an expert expedition team, seeking out penguin rookeries, scouting for seals along the coast and (if the weather behaves) heading out by Zodiac in search of minke whales, orcas and more. Travel on a vessel with comfortable living quarters and wellness services and enjoy a comprehensive lecture program during your journey.
- Celebrate the festive season and start the new year in Antarctica – there’s nothing like toasting with a glass of champagne and views of icebergs and white mountains!
- Travel during the height of Antarctic summer when the days get longer, the skies are most likely to be clear and wildflowers begin to bloom.
- This expedition hits three major Antarctic hotspots – the Peninsula, South Georgia and the Falkland Islands – maximising chances of spotting wildlife and exploring diverse polar landscapes.
- We carbon-offset all our trips, serve only sustainable seafood, avoid single-use plastics and more to help preserve Antarctica (and the world) for future generations.
- Among our experienced crew are experts in marine biology, glaciology and Antarctic history, and they’ll share their knowledge throughout the journey in a comprehensive lecture program.