Taking you from Melbourne to Cape Otway National Park and on to the famous 12 Apostles via fur seal colonies, beaches, forests, sea cliffs, lightstations and lookouts, this six-day hiking tour showcases why the Great Ocean Walk is regarded as one of the world’s best coastal treks. With two knowledgeable leaders to guide the way, you’ll experience a landscape that has been shaped by the elements over thousands of years, immerse yourself in local maritime history, and enjoy delicious picnic lunches surrounded by dramatic coastal scenery. If you love immersing yourself in nature, the Great Ocean Walk is calling your name.
- Explore diverse and beautiful landscapes on foot – from pristine beaches and rocky terrain to stunning coastline, there’s always something amazing to look at.
- Traverse this classic Victoria track with not one but two expert local leaders to share their knowledge about the region while taking care of the details along the way.
- Hike through the mighty forests of Great Otway National Park where you’ll inhale the scent of eucalyptus as you make your way to pristine Shelly Beach.
- Stride along the top of mighty sea cliffs and watch sunshine create dancing rainbows on the tumbling waters of Rainbow Falls.
- With almost every meal included, you’ll enjoy wonderful fresh picnics in incredible locations, delicious breakfasts and hearty homecooked dinners.