Rugged Adriatic Coast, ancient port cities and the sheltered waters of the Bay of Kotor make Montenegro a dreamy place for an eight-day sailing adventure. While neighbouring Croatia has long been a marine travel hotspot, Montenegro remains something of a hidden sailing gem. Spend several days exploring both the popular and the seldom-seen treasures of the Bay of Kotor and the Montenegro Coast. You’ll be lounging in a striped beach chair one day and tucking into fish chorba at a tiny local restaurant in a seaside village the next. This warm weather sailing tour is the ideal way to explore this Balkan beauty.
- Sail between towering cliffs and into the fjord-like Bay of Kotor, where ancient mountain hamlets are stuffed with World Heritage-listed villages and sublime beaches.
- Snorkel the clearest water in the Mediterranean and cool off with daily swim stops at secluded coves and bays, whenever it takes the group's fancy.
- Dine on some of the world’s freshest seafood. Grilled, fried and cooked to perfection in tiny waterfront restaurants where recipes have been perfected over generations.
- From the winding walls leading to the Castle of San Giovanni in Kotor to the 15th-century Podmaine Monastery in Budva, this trip will surely delight amateur historians.
- Enjoy a unique optional experience in Montenegro with a local family and sit down to a homecooked, homegrown three-course meal with unlimited wine and homemade grappa.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Humana Zagreb. Donations help provide job opportunities and education programs in sustainable fashion and textiles for people with disabilities.