Pushed for time? Strapped for cash? This trip reveal’s the Outback’s biggest drawcards in minimum time, at a minimum cost. See the region’s best-known attractions in just three days, beginning in Alice Springs. Get to know Uluru guided or on your own, navigate the boulder-strewn landscape of Kata Tjuta on a walk through the Valley of the Winds and discover lost cities and a Garden of Eden on the hike around Kings Canyon. The Outback’s never been so accessible.
- Feel the power of Uluru during a walk around the base of the sacred monolith or on a shorter stroll to a nearby watering hole, the choice is yours.
- Hike the iconic Valley of the Winds and discover the red-tinged rock formations of Kata-Tjuta from many different angles.
- Enjoy a guided hike along the rim of Kings Canyon and take in the surprisingly diverse Outback landscape, from deep canyons to the shaded pools of the Garden of Eden.
- Get closer to nature with your very own swag, a cross between a bedroll and a tent that allows you to admire the stars as you fall asleep.
- A three-day tour with daily departures, you can fit this adventure into a long weekend or book on a whim when domestic flights are on sale.