Get wild on a 13-day tour through the remote Kimberley. Sparsely populated and ruggedly beautiful, the Kimberly is the ultimate adventure destination. Swim in gorges filled with clear waters and under waterfalls. Hike through red-rock formations and palm oases. Learn about the rich First Nations history of the area from Traditional Custodians, take guided walks that illuminate local geography and listen to Outback yarns over a beer in the pub. Get active in this unique and captivating corner of Australia.
- Cruise between the sheer, multi-coloured walls of Geikie Gorge and discover the huge array of wildlife like freshwater crocodiles, wallabies and wren.
- Explore the Tunnel Creek cave system with a Bunuba guide and learn about Janamarra, a First Nations freedom fighter who used the caves to evade police in the late 1800s.
- Take a guided hike through the King Leopold Ranges to Manning Gorge, where you can swim under a waterfall and see ancient First Nations rock art.
- Spend two nights in a private safari camp in the heart of Purnululu National Park, with glorious views of the Bungle Bungle Range.
- Meet some of our Bardi-Jawi friends in One Arm Point (Ardyaloon) and learn about life on the coast from the land’s Traditional Custodians.