The best of Australia’s west is waiting on a 14-day adventure from Exmouth to Perth. From classic outback scenes of auburn landscape and limitless horizons to clear blue waters and dazzling coastline, this journey takes it all in. Look out for whale sharks while snorkelling in Turquoise Bay at Ningaloo Reef, learn about the ancient culture of the Banyjima, Kurrama and Innawonga people at Karijini National Park, watch dolphins being fed in Monkey Mia, explore the rugged landscapes of Kalbarri National Park and marvel at The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park. With a local leader by your side, you’ll see beneath the surface of a land that has so much to offer.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef, where you’ll have views of the rich and diverse marine life and colourful coral underneath.
- Drive to the top of the gorge for limitless views of Cheela Plains, where you’ll have the chance to enjoy sunset drinks and dinner around the campfire.
- Explore the highlights of Karjini National Park, including West Karijini, Hancock Gorge, Kermit’s Pool, Junction Pool and many other special gems in the area.
- Join an evening First Nations experience where you will learn about Gutharraguda (Shark Bay) from the Nhanda and Malgana people. Try your hand at playing the didgeridoo or traditional conch shell and taste some bush tucker prepared by your hosts over the open fire.
- Visit The Pinnacles at Nambung National Park where natural limestone pillars tower above the sand to create an otherworldly landscape.