Cruise to Antarctica on an 11-day expedition in search of incredible marine and bird life and rugged, icy terrain. Departing from historic Puntas Arenas in Chile’s deep south, traverse the Magellan Strait towards the Drake Passage and onwards to the Antarctic Peninsula’s wildlife-rich western shores. With marine biologists and environmental experts presenting onboard lectures, as well as the comforts of a fully equipped expedition vessel, visiting the incredible Antarctic has never been so relaxing. Take the plunge on a once-in-a-lifetime exploration to the wild and remote south.
- Begin your adventure in the historic centre of Puntas Arenas, the star of Chile’s southern shores and future home to the International Antarctic Center – this is the ideal gateway to Antarctica.
- Attend insightful presentations and lectures, delivered on board the Ocean Endeavour by Antarctic experts including marine biologists, glaciologists and historians.
- Discover the rich and varied wildlife of the Antarctic region, carefully monitored by your expedition crew to ensure multiple sightings. You could spot gentoo penguins, leopard seals, whales and more!
- Experience the Antarctic Peninsula up close with a series of scheduled Zodiac boat excursions to extraordinary icebergs, wildlife-rich shores and crisp blue waters.
- Disembark the Ocean Endeavour at the Argentinean port of Ushuaia, with the option to extend your adventure in this vibrant city at the end of the world.