Take the Christmas holiday of a lifetime – an 11-day expedition exploring the wonders of Antarctica, the Great White Continent. Set foot on the Antarctic Peninsula, spot seals resting on the icefloe and witness seabirds nesting along the great landscapes that must be seen to be believed. Marvel at the surrounds of the ice-capped mountain ranges and be inspired as you explore bays filled with immense icebergs and glaciers. Visit penguin rookeries, spot minke and humpback whales and enjoy regular Zodiac excursions for up-close wildlife encounters. After a day of exploration, relax in in the ship’s heated saltwater pool, sauna or book into the health spa on board. Onboard experts, ample space and five-star lashings make this a Christmas adventure to remember.
- The festive season is one of the most active times for wildlife and there are plenty of opportunities to see penguins, seals and whales with the midnight sun and our expert polar team leading the way
- Enjoy the freedom to customise your trip with a wide range of optional activities. In addition to regular Zodiac excursions, choose to explore the water on a kayaking expedition, sign up for a photography masterclass, rejuvenate with some onboard yoga and massage, or camp out overnight like a true polar explorer
- Whereas most polar expeditions of this kind have a crew-to-passenger ratio of ten, fifteen or twenty to one, Peregrine expeditions on the Ocean Endeavour have an expedition crew member for every 8 passengers for a greater personal touch
- Our experienced leaders have made hundreds of polar voyages. Learn about the history, geography and wildlife of the Antarctic from experts in marine biology, glaciology and history
- Rest assured you will leave only footprints behind. Your Antarctica expedition is carbon offset, and we serve only sustainably-sourced seafood, avoid single-use plastics and use biodegradable and phosphate-free cleaning products on board
- This is the perfect adventure for solo travellers, with single cabins at the same price as some twins