From the jagged, snow-capped glory of peaks like Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre to the gigantic and still-advancing icescape that is the Perito Moreno Glacier, this action-packed Patagonia adventure covers some of the most stunning glacial scenery in the world. Start with a tour of cosmopolitan Buenos Aires, then head to frontier tow El Chalten to tackle the likes of Laguna de los Tres and Laguna Torre. Continue to El Calafate, where the marvels of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field are just a hop, skip and a jump away.
- Hike the incredible Laguna de los Tres through thick woodlands, over streams and past granite spires to the famed blue lagoon at the foot of Mount Fitz Roy.
- Listen to the thunder as cracks form in the spectacular wall of ice that is Perito Moreno Glacier. This massive, blue-hued natural wonder is constantly breaking and reforming.
- This tour is like a bucket list special on Patagonia, hitting the most-wanted with time to decompress in between sightseeing.
- This tour starts with a bang in Buenos Aires, with a walking tour and tango class to make the most of your limited time in the capital.
- Trekking is what small group travel was made for – let someone else take care of the permits and accommodation so you can focus on soaking up the views with new friends.