Fancy dancing samba in the street from dusk ’til dawn? There’s no greater party on earth than Rio de Janeiro’s Carnival, so put on your dancing shoes and join in with the spectacle of this iconic festival.
Witness the festivities reach their dizzying climax, join the conga line, move and shake among the drum-fuelled street parties and get swept up in this magic celebration of life. This is the ideal extension to any South American trip or a great standalone adventure. With a mix of festival-specific activities and iconic Carnival experiences, you don’t want to miss the party of a lifetime.
- Experience the pulsating energy of Rio de Janeiro's Carnival, with insider knowledge from your local leader.
- Watch the Sambadrome parade, where the top samba schools perform atop their colourful floats.
- Dress up and attend a traditional bloco – a street party like you’ve never seen before.
- Practise your samba steps at a local samba club
- Take a locally guided tour of all of Rio’s top sites, including Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf.