Awash with phenomenal landscapes, Chile stands every bit as tall as its photogenic neighbours Peru, Argentina and Bolivia. Set off from the cobbled streets of Santiago and venture up into the Andes and the Acatama Desert and spend a few days checking out hot springs, lagoons, hiking trails, geological oddities and high-altitude geyser fields. Hop over to the Casablanca Valley for a winery tour and explore what must be one of the most romantic (and good-looking) towns in South America – Valparaiso, before returning to the capital. Let Chile enchant and delight on an eight-day highlights adventure.
- Contrast Santiago’s historic city streets with the scenic vineyards of the Casablanca Valley – Chile’s fastest growing wine hotspot.
- Head out to the Moon Valley in the Atacama Desert and climb to the top of a sand dune for an unforgettable sunset.
- Visit the otherworldly El Tatio geyser on a guided tour – one of the highest elevated geyser fields in the world, standing at 4300 metres above sea level.
- A free day in San Pedro de Atacama opens up a world of opportunities – lagoons, hot springs, hiking trails and more!
- Explore the delightful port town of Valparaiso, where culture spills out into the streets and a rainbow of houses line the coast.