Set sail on an eight-day adventure through one of the most diverse, untouched and fascinating places on earth. The central eastern islands of the Galapagos play host to an unbelievable array of wildlife, both above and below the surface, which you’ll discover during incredible guided walks and snorkelling excursions. As you cruise, walk and snorkel, look out for giant Galapagos tortoises, blue-footed boobies, iguanas, sea lions, fur seals and sea turtles (to name just a few!). From the sandy beaches of Espumilla to the volcanic craters of Isla Santiago, the landscapes are as mesmerising as the wildlife. Hop aboard for an adventure that surprises at every turn.
- Get a true taste of the Galapagos, sailing through its central and eastern islands, discovering untouched wilderness and unique wildlife.
- Enjoy a room with a new view each day, getting to each island in the comfort of the mighty M/Y Grand Queen Beatriz.
- Encounter giant Galapagos tortoises, blue-footed and masked boobies, pelicans and frigate birds, as well as land and marine iguanas, sea lions, fur seals and perhaps dolphins, whales and sea turtles.
- Live on island time, with the opportunity to explore coves, craters and inlets off the beaten track – one of the many benefits of a small group sail.
- Experience the contrasting landscapes of a selection of islands. From the sandy Espumilla beach to the volcanic formation of Pinnacle Rock, you’ll see the diversity of the Galapagos.