Visit South America and travel to the Galapagos Islands, Peru, Ecuador, and Bolivia. Amazing wildlife, both on land and underwater, is the drawcard of the remote Galapagos Islands. Discover unique creatures, as well as the island’s outstanding natural beauty, by foot, boat and bike. Back on the mainland, enjoy the delights of Peru – from the tough but rewarding Inca Trail to the joy of interacting with friendly locals and experiencing cities full of colour, energy and passion.
- Hike Peru's iconic Inca Trail
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers
- Meet near-extinct Galapagos tortoises
- Scale a volcano on Isla Isabela
- Explore the Galapagos Islands
- Get acquainted with Quito's dizzying altitude