Cruise onboard the Grand Queen Beatriz to a superb spread of Ecuador’s wildlife-filled island. As well as visiting the must-see attractions of the archipelago – San Cristobal’s frigatebirds, Santa Cruz’s giant tortoises and Bartolome’s Pinnacle Rock – this 13-day itinerary covers some lesser-visited sites, including the trails of North Seymour and scarlet shores of Rabida. With volcanic landscapes, sea turtles, marine iguanas and seabirds on the agenda and a dedicated crew and naturalist guide ready to attend to all of your needs, this Galapagos experience truly is a special way to experience nature at its finest. Embark on an extraordinary adventure for animal lovers, snorkellers and photographers deep in the Galapagos.
- Discover the wonder of the Galapagos Islands onboard the M/Y Grand Queen Beatriz, together with a local naturalist guide and a dedicated crew attending to all of your needs.
- Have multiple opportunities to snorkel in the Galapagos’ marine life-rich waters, swimming beside playful sea lions and spotting any number of colourful fish and shark species.
- By exploring the Galapagos Islands on a fully equipped motor yacht, you will not only see the island’s hotspots but get to the quieter coves and secluded beaches, discovering true wilderness.
- Go landside in the Galapagos in search of endemic flora, opuntia and cacti forests, bizarre volcanic rock formations and nature trails leading to some stunning viewpoints and lagoons.
- With one nights’ accommodation either side of your Galapagos experience included in the highland haven of Quito, why don’t you consider extending your stay to see more of Ecuador?