Spend time in the heart of the Amazon jungle, trek the iconic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, then tick two incredible items off your bucket list. And that’s just the first half of this epic adventure across South America. See the gravity-defying floating islands of Uros, browse weird and wonderful trinkets in La Paz’s famous Witches’ Market, walk on Bolivia’s incredible sprawling salt flats, then enjoy plenty of time in romantic Buenos Aires. At 34-days in length, this immersive adventure is destined to be a trip of a lifetime.
- Roam the Amazon jungle at night while pretending you're David Attenborough (it has a calming influence). Float down the river, keeping an out for the glaring eyes of jaguars and caimans.
- The floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca seem like the sort of thing Pixar would come up with. Spend the night under the stars in a traditional island village.
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route to Machu Picchu, trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your life.
- Don't worry, we won't hog all of your time. You'll have plenty of opportunity to bounce around Cusco, digging deep into the pockets of Inca history.
- Get amongst the weird and wonderful in La Paz, from the strange brews of the witches’ market to the tasty treats of Mercado Lanza.
- Ever dreamt of walking on water? Now’s your chance. Kind of. The sprawling salt lakes of Bolivia serve up some seriously mind-bending photo ops.