Visit Peru and discover its highlights from Lima to Cusco on an exciting journey that encompasses modern cities and ancient worlds. Explore Peru’s lush Amazon Jungle, the epic Lake Titicaca and the vast Colca Canyon. Enjoy local homestays, hike the famed Inca Trail and be immersed in fascinating Peruvian culture while discovering its history buried deep within the walls of lost cities.
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities in Latin America. Adjust to the altitude with a pisco sour and some ceviche
- Seeing the enigmatic Nazca Lines is an incredible experience, whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination, no matter how you get there
- The floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca are a marvel of concept, construction and history. Take a boat tour on the lake and spend the night with a local family in a traditional island community
- Explore Cusco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences and endless things to see and do
- The Colca Canyon is twice as deep as the Grand Canyon, and some might even say, twice as grand. Witness the dizzying scenery, soaring condors and the terraced crops of the locals
- The Amazon Jungle is known as the world's lungs. Get a glimpse into a wild place with some of the largest biodiversity on Earth