Take a breathtaking family holiday among the clouds in Peru, designed to keep teenagers and adults alike captivated. Stroll cobblestone streets and see ancient Inca structures in Cusco. Glide through the Sacred Valley, passing the salt flats of Maras on a cycling adventure. Hike section of the Inca Trail and see Machu Picchu emerge among the clouds with your loved ones by your side. Rise early to row a boat across the calm waters of Lake Titicaca to a homestay on a floating island. This is family travel done different: active, immersive and authentic.
- Spend one day hiking a section of the Inca Trail and emerge triumphant atop Machu Picchu, a bucket list item for many.
- Descend from the Salt Flats of Maras on a mountain biking adventure like no other, riding around thrilling bends and past incredible scenery.
- Row a boat across the serene waters of Lake Titicaca, then stay overnight with a host family on a floating island.
- With travel through remote areas, a homestay and engaging history lessons from a local leader along the way, this tour immerses your family in a new culture.
- This tour is designed for active families with teenagers – the kind of families that love adventure and doing thing differently, together.