Experience the diversity of wonders across Peru, Chile, Argentina and Brazil on a 24-day Premium journey. Be immersed in the ancient culture of the Incas, visit the Amazon Jungle and revel in the magnificent citadel ruins of Machu Picchu. Soak up the energy of Santiago and Buenos Aires’ lively neighbourhoods and sip some of the world’s best wine in Mendoza. At the border with Brazil, experience the magnificent might of Iguazu Falls, before finally arriving in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Rio de Janeiro. With the guidance of passionate local leaders, you’ll find out South America dances to the beat of its own drum.
- Experience the best of South America with three Feature Stays. Stay deep in the Amazon at an indigenous-owned lodge, enjoy two nights in a historical house in downtown Santiago and sleep in Art Nouveau elegance in Buenos Aires.
- Elevate your adventure with memorable Exclusive Experiences including a tango lesson and asado dinner in Buenos Aires, rooftop pisco sours in Valparaiso and an insider’s day tour of the El Tigre Delta
- Take your taste buds on a trip with Exclusive Experiences, including bodega tastings in Santiago, an expert-lead winery tour in Mendoza, lunch at the Gastromotiva social enterprise in Rio and home-cooked pachamanca lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Get to know local culture during Exclusive Experiences, including interactions with the Ese Eja and Chichubamba communities, and explore with expert guides in Cusco, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu.
- Soak in unbeatable views of the Andes as you travel towards Machu Picchu on a 360 train. With high domed windows and an open-air observation carriage, this Exclusive Experience allows you to immerse yourself in the incredible landscape.