The very best of South America awaits on an immersive Premium adventure. In 33 unforgettable days you’ll marvel at the landscapes of Colca Canyon, venture into the wild heart of the Amazon and stand in awe of Machu Picchu. Step out and stroll the inspiring streets of Santiago, sip the world’s best wine in Mendoza, dine and dance with the locals in Buenos Aires, soak in the spectacle of Iguazu Falls then get swept up in the magic of Rio de Janeiro. Experience an unfiltered look at everyday life and enjoy expert local knowledge every step of the way.
- Get to know the real South America as you travel with a local leader, stay in a lodge run by the indigenous Ese Eja people, visit a local community in the Sacred Valley and interact with the Guarani community near Iguazu Falls.
- Experience the best of each country with three fantastic feature stays. Enjoy a spectacular location next to the Colca River, sleep in a historical house in downtown Santiago and soak up Art Nouveau elegance in Buenos Aires.
- Take your taste buds on a trip, from dinner at one of Lima’s best restaurants and a home-cooked pachamanca lunch in the Sacred Valley to a gourmet meal at a winery in Mendoza and an asado feast with locals in a Buenos Aires home.
- Delight in a full day of wildlife activities in the Amazon, two guided visits to Machu Picchu reached by 360 train, a boat tour uncovering the diverse wildlife of the Ballestas Islands and two days marvelling at the mighty Iguazu Falls.
- Sample some of the world’s best wine at its source with the expert guidance of an oenologist during a full day tour of three renowned wineries in Argentina’s malbec-producing wine region, Mendoza.