The very best of South America awaits on an immersive Premium adventure. In 33 unforgettable days you’ll marvel at the landscapes of Colca Canyon, venture into the wild heart of the Amazon and stand in awe of Machu Picchu. Step out and stroll the inspiring streets of Santiago, sip the world’s best wine in Mendoza, dine and dance with the locals in Buenos Aires, soak in the spectacle of Iguazu Falls then get swept up in the magic of Rio de Janeiro. Experience an unfiltered look at everyday life and enjoy expert local knowledge every step of the way.
- Get to know the real South America as you travel with a local leader, stay in a lodge run by the indigenous Ese Eja people, visit a local community in the Sacred Valley and interact with the Guarani community near Iguazu Falls.
- Take your taste buds on a trip with Exclusive Experiences, including bodega tastings in Santiago, an expert-lead winery tour in Mendoza, lunch at the Gastromotiva social enterprise in Rio and home-cooked pachamanca lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Experience the best of each country with three fantastic Feature Stays. Enjoy a spectacular location next to the Colca River, sleep in a historical house in downtown Santiago and soak up Art Nouveau elegance in Buenos Aires.
- Delight in a full day of wildlife activities in the Amazon, two guided visits to Machu, a boat tour uncovering the diverse wildlife of the Ballestas Islands and two days marvelling at the mighty Iguazu Falls.
- Elevate your adventure with memorable Exclusive Experiences, including scenic 360 train journey to Machu Pichu, tango lesson in Buenos Aires and insider’s day tour of the El Tigre Delta.