With a whole lot of jungle, Pisco sour’s, and some hot and heavy hiking on the Inca Trail, this trip is 15 days of exploring, drinking, eating and sweating (nobody said the trail would be easy). Go Amazon in a proper jungle lodge, follow in the footsteps of an ancient people on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and stay with a local family who live in a mud-brick house on the shores of Lake Titicaca. You’ll never forget Peru and Bolivia.
- Roam the Amazon jungle at night while pretending you're David Attenborough (it has a calming influence). Float down the river, keeping an out for the glaring eyes of jaguars and caimans
- The floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca seem like the sort of thing Pixar would come up with. Spend the night under the stars in a traditional island village
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your awesome lives
- Don't worry, we won't hog all of your time. You'll have plenty of opportunity to bounce around Cusco, digging deep into the pockets of Incan history
- The Wicked Witch of the West had her flying monkeys and red shoes. The witches of La Paz have dried llama foetuses and alpaca blankets. While both sound imaginary, the Witches' Market in La Paz is a true Bolivian experience