Discover a side of Greece riddled with myth and magic as you cruise through the Aegean – soaking in sights, sounds and tastes of the islands off the Greek Peninsula. With sunny beaches, hidden villages and ancient archaeological sites, this adventure offers a view into the stylish island lifestyles of places such as Sifnos, Santorini, Mykonos and more. Visit some small hill villages, take a walk along hidden walking trails and grab a bite of the delicious local salted sun-cured pork, sharp cheeses and mouth-watering pastas as you take in a new view of this legendary location. Your ship, the old-world M/S Galileo, is a great base for soaking up postcard-perfect views of the Aegean – definitely keep a camera handy to capitalise on some unforgettable photo opportunities.
- A sunset repast underneath the magnificent temple of Poseidon, surrounded on three sides by the sparkling blue Aegean Sea, is an evening meal you won't forget!
- A trip to Greece isn't complete without copious leisure time, and there are few better places to taste the Greek island life than Mykonos. Enjoy two days and nights soaking it up in this little paradise
- Get away from the tourist trail by visiting islands such as Amorgos, with its unusual rock hewn monestary, and Sifnos, known for its incredible cuisine
- Explore with local guides the ancient sites of Akrotiri and Delos, two of the important archaeological sites in Greece
- Escape to the hills of Paros, where the impossibly charming towns of Lefke, Marpissa and Naoussa await