Jungle escapades, city expeditions, swimming, swimming and more swimming. Sound good? Obvs! From the bustling streets of Bangkok to the jungly jungle of Khao Sok, sleep on a raft, hike through the Cameron Highlands, kick back at Krabi and eat your way through Penang and Singapore.
If this trip was a dish it would taste like Singapore’s chilli crab. Hot enough to keep you on your toes with a whopping great serve of beachy vibe on the side.
- The excitement of cities like Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur can be overwhelming, but with the insider knowledge of your local leader you can cut through the chaos and bee-line it to the hottest spots
- Khao Sok National Park is like stepping into another world – an essential experience in Thailand, nature-lover or not
- A getaway to the Cameron Highlands offers not only amazing views but a refreshing and well-earned reprieve from the sticky heat
- 14 days of three different cuisines: Singaporean, Malaysian and Thai. Delish!
- There's plenty of free time to make your own discoveries