Unlucky in love? Out for revenge? Need a cure for hayfever? Get your cocoa leaves read, buy a spell or pick up a dried llama fetus (ideal for sacrificing) at the witches market in La Paz.
- Roam the Amazon jungle at night while pretending you're David Attenborough (it has a calming influence). Float down the river, keeping an out for the glaring eyes of jaguars and caimans
- The floating islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca seem like the sort of thing Pixar would come up with. Spend the night under the stars in a traditional island village
- Whether you trek the classic Inca Trail, the Inca QuarryTrail or take the scenic train route, trust us, this is going to be one of the highlights of your awesome lives
- Wicked Witch of the West had her flying monkeys and red shoes. The witches of La Paz have dried llama foetuses and alpaca blankets. Both sound like they're imaginary, but the Witches' Market is a true Bolivian experience
- Ever dreamt of walking on water? Now’s your chance. Kind of. The sprawling salt lakes of Bolivia serve up some seriously mind-bending photo opps
- Explore the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires; where Latin America meets Europe.