A classic cruise along Croatia’s gorgeous Adriatic coast, taking in the great cities of Split and Dubrovnik as well as some of the small islands and harbour towns that have been so beautifully preserved for centuries. We usually cruise for around 4 hours each morning, stopping for a swim en-route, before enjoying a guided tour of the days destination or some free time in the afternoons. In the evenings we are usually free to try some of the many restaurants and cafes that are so popular with our clients.
From Split, dominated by the extraordinary Palace of the Roman Emperor Diocletian, we head via the amazing ‘Golden Horn’ beach to Beautiful Hvar. We also visit Vis, closed to the public until 1989, and the shooting location For Mamma Mia 2! Korcula, birthplace of Marco Polo, Mljet National Park and Dubrovnik are all highlights of the latter part of the week.
• Accommodation in double/twin cabin with ensuite bathroom on one of our luxury ships
• 8 day cruise from Split – Dubrovnik
• Walking tours of Split, Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
• Entrance fee to Mljet and Blue Cave
• Arrival and Departure airport transfer (group)
• Welcome reception on day 1
• Half Board daily (breakfast and lunch or dinner – 4 course – according to the itinerary)
• 0.5L bottled water per person daily
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
• Fresh fruit available daily
• Professional cruise manager (English speaking)