Journey from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City on an incredible two-week adventure in Vietnam. Discover the stately capital Hanoi, the lush hills of the Da Bac region, the stunning limestone scenery of Halong Bay, the majesty of historic Hue, the fairytale atmosphere of Hoi An, the glorious waterways of the Mekong Delta and the dynamic streets of Ho Chi Minh City. Explore not only the main highlights of the cities, but also the remote countryside, well away from the tourist crowds. A homestay in Sung Village, nestled in the forest among caves and tea plantations, is a chance to trek through minority villages and experience Vietnam at its sleepy best.
- Spend two days exploring the hills of the Da Bac region. You’ll stay with locals, encounter minority tribes and get a feel for rural Vietnamese life – all the while supporting community-based tourism.
- Cruise a sea of limestone karsts, blue-green waters, mysterious caves and ancient jungle on an unforgettable Halong Bay boat trip
- There’s no view of Vietnam quite like from the back of a motorbike. After a two-wheeled tour around Hue, take a boat trip down the Perfume River and enjoy a unique lunch at a serene nunnery
- Spend a day coasting along the waterways of the legendary Mekong Delta, learning about local industries along the way
- A 15-day itinerary allows for ample time in each location, with a great mix of included activities and free time to explore
- A knowledgeable, homegrown leader and an exciting mix of transport (motorbike, basket boat, dragon boat, junk boat, bus and train) means you’ll experience Vietnam from a variety of perspectives with local insights