America is home to many sights with fascinating history at every turn, and this western US tour takes in some of the best spots around. Enjoy nature as you walk past centuries-old sequoia trees in Yosemite National Park, hike around the edge of the Grand Canyon, and enjoy the desert in super-hot Death Valley. Swap nature for the city and feel the power of hundreds of thousands of watts of neon lights in Las Vegas, before zipping off into the desert again. Sample excellent Mexican cuisine in San Diego and then try foodie delights in San Francisco. This trip, with its perfect mix of city and nature, will leave you refreshed and wanting to come back and do it all over again.
- Towering granite cliffs, cascading waterfalls, redwood forests and epic night skies - Yosemite National Park feels like utopia. While other tour groups breeze through in a day, you'll spend two nights in the park, allowing for a full day of hiking and exploring
- For many, Death Valley conjures up images of a flat and barren wasteland. Be surprised by the park's ethereal landscapes of sand dunes, water-sculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and, in the spring, fields of wildflowers
- With its out-there culture and wild night life, Las Vegas really deserves a decent stay. You'll have a full day and two nights to make the most of this awesome city
- Although the long drives through the desert can be uncomfortable and trying at times, they also have their rewards. Enjoy the spectacular views of a classic American road trip
- Enjoy your day at San Diego with plenty of time to soak up the sun on the sumptuous golden beaches