www.peregrinetraveladelaide.com.au Site User Agreement & Legal Disclaimer
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE PEREGRINETRAVELADELAIDE.COM.AU WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All images, text, programs, technical coding and other materials found in the Walking Holidays.com.au Web Site are protected by the Australian & United States & International copyright laws. Walking Holidays is a wholly owned entity of Peregrine Travel (SA) pty. ltd and is identified as the owner of the walkingholidays.com.au site reserves all rights.
Any commercial or non-commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the Walking Holidays.com.au web site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of the Webmaster of Walking Holidays.com.au. This includes by is not limited to the storage in data retrieval device or derivative works based on content from the Walking Holidays.com.au website.
The names, logos, and taglines identifying Walking Holidays.com.au products and services are proprietary marks of Walking Holidays All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
3. Content Submission.
Certain areas of the Walking Holidays.com.au web site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and Walking Holidays.com.au. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of walking holidays , and the USER implicitly grants Walking Holidays.com.au the authority and right to use that content in accordance with Walking Holidays.com.au corporate privacy policies.
4. USER Responsibility.
The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the Walking Holidays.com.au Web Site.
The USER waives all claims against Walking Holidays.com.au, Peregrine Travel (SA) pty. ltd. its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the direct or indirect utilization of the Walking Holidays.com.au Web Site.
5. Accuracy of Information.
While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Walking Holidays.com.au, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the Walking Holidays.com.au web site.
Walking Holidays.com.au makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
Any questions that you have about this agreement can be forwarded to:
Intrepid Boxing Day Sale
- There are two discounts available. The first discount is 25% off the following Intrepid tours only, for travel by 30 June 2016, excluding private groups.
- NOTE availability is limited:
- YXOG – Gorillas & Game Parks
- YGOK – Kenya Wildlife Safari
- QVRM – Mexico Unplugged
- GGRS – Buenos Aires to Rio Unplugged
- HHRR – North India Unplugged
- TMRA – Singapore to Bangkok Adventure
- TLRC – Laos Traveller
- TVRR – Explore Vietnam
- CBST – Mountains & Monasteries
- GGSN – Northern Brazil
- HHSD – Kathmandu to Delhi
- TMSW – Wild Sarawak
- XMSF – South Morocco Discovery
- TMKP – Classic Malaysia
- YXODC – Road to Zanzibar
- The second discount is 20% off other Intrepid Travel small group tours for departures 1 January to 30 June 2016 (exclusions below).
- The discount will show automatically for both offers
- NOTE availability is limited:
- The offers apply to bookings made between 26 December – 31 December 2015
- The offers are only available to residents of Australia & New Zealand
- The discounts can be applied to new bookings only. Under no circumstances will the discounts be applied to existing bookings.
- A deposit of AUD/NZD 250, is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at least 56 days prior to travel.
- There will be no extensions to the travel, booking or payment periods listed above.
- The discounts cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The discounts apply to Intrepid & Dragoman operated trips only. Third party operators can be found in the trip notes. Please note that the following are excluded: Polar voyages, Short Break Adventures, Bite-Size Breaks, Urban Adventures and trips Kolkata to Paro (HDOP), East Africa Family Safari (YDFA) and Namibia & Botswana Family Adventure (UDFA).
- The discounts cannot be applied to airfares, trip kitties, travel insurance, extra accommodation, single supplements or visas.
- Intrepid Travel’s Booking Conditions will also apply to the trip booked, and it is imperative that you examine those conditions before booking with Intrepid Travel. The most up to date Booking Conditions are accessible at http://www.intrepidtravel.com/booking-intrepid/booking-conditions
- As outlined in the Intrepid Travel Booking Conditions, travel insurance is compulsory for all Intrepid Travel travellers and should be taken out prior to or at the time of booking. Please see the Booking Conditions for more details in this regard.
- The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by Intrepid Travel at time of booking.
- Trip prices and itineraries are subject to change at any time, including after booking. If there is a significant price change to a trip that is outside the control of Intrepid Travel (for example a significant increase in third party service provider costs), travellers may need to be re-invoiced at the new price. Promotions & discounts will still apply to the new price.
- All prices shown are per person based on twin share, low season, tour only.