Travel to Africa and jump onboard an exhilarating journey through the magnificent nations of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. Southern Africa is bursting with a diverse array of wildlife, culture and landscapes – all waiting to be explored and celebrated. Travel through stunning scenery and watch as lush green landscapes give way to harsh desert dunes and rocky mountain peaks. Take to the water on canoes and in a houseboat, embark on thrilling game drives, be immersed in unique ecosystems and be blown away by the sheer force of Victoria Falls. With welcoming locals and genuine experiences around every corner, this trip is full of surprises.
- Canoe along the picturesque Orange River on a half-day excursion
- Experience an eerie silence at the Sossusvlei sand dunes from atop of dune 45
- Sight wildlife next to a watering hole in the dry Etosha National Park
- Spend 2 nights on a houseboat as your base for exploring the Okavango Delta
- Discover the beauty of Chobe River with a morning game drive in open 4WDs before spotting bird life and hippos on a sunset cruise with sundowner in hand.
- Get drenched by the raw power of mighty Victoria Falls
- Explore the Makgadikgadi Pans; scenery, sundowners, Baobabs and Meerkats!
- Check out the large elephant populations of Hwange National Park on a 4WD game drive. Hwange also boasts a tremendous selection of wildlife with over 100 species of mammals.
- Track rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matobos National Park – an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe - then witness ancient rock paintings and learn about the San people.
- Experience Kruger with game drives in open-top 4x4 vehicles in both private game reserves and Kruger National Park.
- Stay in comfortable lodges and hotels for the duration of the journey.