Embark on an action-packed, teen-friendly adventure in south-east Africa. See the thundering spectacle of Victoria Falls, say hello to some new friends at the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, explore the far-out Okavango Delta by traditional canoe and watch elephants drink from the Chobe River. Pack plenty of spare camera batteries, because this snap-happy trip, brimming with exciting animal encounters and landscapes like you’ve never seen, is one for the photo album.
- Get a load of Victoria Falls, an amazing thundering spectacle. Optional activities for those arriving early include white water rafting, canoeing and flying fox rides
- Go wildlife-spotting along the river at Chobe National Park, home of the world's highest concentration of African elephants
- Enjoy some truly unique accommodation in Elephant Sands. Greet elephants as they come to drink from the pool!
- Get familiar with the fine art of 'poling' as you and your family ride a traditional dugout canoe through the waterways of the Okavango Delta
- Camping on a remote island in the heart of the Okavango wilderness is an experience you and your family will never forget. As night falls, the sounds of the African bush are like nothing else
- Support local conservation by visiting the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, the only place left in Botswana where both black and white rhinos reside