A cruise voyage the archipelago of Cape Verde with its welcoming locals and its intoxicating mixture and spellbinding blend of African and Portuguese influences in architecture, food, customs and traditions. Being blessed with a pleasant year-round climate, the archipelago offers a diverse range of landscapes from verdant mountain ranges, lush hills and jungles to explore, to volcanic landscapes or wide deserted beaches.
Cruise fares are per person and week and include:
* Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
* Full-board: Buffet breakfast and two meals daily, including a Welcome Cocktail, a local themed Evening, fun BBQ, weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner.
* Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day.
* Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment (subject to availability).
* English-Speaking Cruise Escort.