Swap the hubbub of Kenya’s capital for the calls of flamingos, zebras and rhinos as you journey from Nairobi to Masai Mara. The impressive Great Rift Valley and Lake Naivasha make an unforgettable backdrop as you camp out under the stars. Trek across the plains in search of Africa’s largest residents, including lions, cheetahs and elephants. Spend time with the Masaai people and experience their fascinating tribal culture. Witness conservation projects that help protect animals from harm and extinction.
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive
- Make friends with warriors of the Maasai tribe around the camp fire; they'll be on guard for lions while you and your family camp overnight
- Get a taste of Nairobi, an exciting, cosmopolitan city of sterling restaurants, cafes and museums
- Keep your eyes peeled for black and white rhinos on an adventure through Lake Nakuru National Park
- Encounter colourful birds and herds of zebra on a walk around Crater Lake
- You and your family will be in excellent hands for the duration of your trip, travelling with a crew of three experienced locals – a leader, driver and cook